Guidelines for abstract submission:
- It is mandatory to submit the Abstracts in English.
- Abstracts should include:
- Authors, eg. Müller, HP; Mustermann, B (max. 5 authors)
- Institute/Contact: Institute, Department, City, Country, E-mail
- Abstract: Arial 12, Borders 2,5 cm, justify, line spacing 1
- Limit of one page DIN A4, including references.
- Please use the abstract template (.doc).
- Abstracts must be submitted by e-mail as attached computer files in .pdf format and as a .doc file.
- Indicate in the title of the work your preferred form of presentation (Oral or Poster). However, the presentation form is a final choice by the Symposium Organization.
- Send Abstracts (.pdf and .doc) to: email@example.com
- Please provide the thematic session letter (A, B, C, D) at the end of the abstract.
Guidelines for posters:
- The language is English.
- The poster size is A0 portrait.
- There is no option to print your poster onsite.
Click here to download the template